2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the websites. Files of this type usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator or entities cooperating with it.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c. in order to remember the composition of the user’s cart in the online store,
d. determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular, the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookie files placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator, as well as payment operators.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a particular page.
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
MANAGING COOKIE FILES – HOW TO EXPRESS AND/OR WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If the user doesn’t want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user’s preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: